Question: What is the GALILEO password?
You must have a valid Atlanta-Fulton Public Library Card in order to receive the GALILEO Password. You can walk into any branch with your library card, call your local branch or go to the library website. See Locations.
The GALILEO password can be found by using the following steps:
If you are using the library catalog the GALILEO password can be found by using the following steps:
1. Go to the library’s webpage: www.afpls.org
2. HOLD YOUR CURSOR OVER the "books and materials" link (it is on the green bar at the top of the page)
3. Click on "My Account"
4. Sign in to your account using your library card number and PIN
5. Click on the "Personal Information" tab
6. In the title bar of the "Preferences" section you should see the password for GALILEO